Free Shipping and Returns in Canada.
Not what you're looking for?
Request an item now!
The Spectra Synergy Gold electric breast pump uses advanced technology with dual motors allowing moms to adjust each side independently.
• Natural Nursing Technology
• Touch screen LCD with timer control
• Ultra quiet for discreet pumping sessions
• 5 stages of soft massage mode settings
• Soothing 3 level illumination night light
Available for Pre-order only. Please check the Spectra Baby website for the latest shipping dates.
- Transparent Pricing
- Shipping & Returns
- Contact Us
More productive pumping sessions with comfort and ease.
What is Natural Nursing Technology?
Unique and exclusive to Spectra Baby USA, all Natural Nursing Technology vacuum patterns closely mimic the experience of natural breastfeeding. Unlike other products, Spectra breast pumps use a gentle “suckling” pumping pattern that since 2011 has provided productive, comfortable, and successful pumping sessions that moms deserve and enjoy. This means more milk in less time.
The NEW Synergy Gold electric breast pump offers the most advanced and up-to-date technology in the industry. The SG is the first pump of its kind that allows moms to adjust each side independently! Like all Spectra pumps, the SG is a true closed system, creating a hygienic barrier between outside contaminates and mother’s milk. This advanced technology promotes more productive pumping sessions that can save time with comfort and ease. The LED lamp shines a mild indirect light for breastfeeding in dark rooms and as a sleep lamp.
- Dual controls allow for independent settings on each breast
- Powerful strength for optimal performance
- Ultra quiet for discreet pumping sessions
- Backflow protection to prevent against contamination
- up to 270 mmHg on each side
- Soothing 3 level illumination night light
- Touch screen LCD with timer control and mute mode
- ( 2 ) Years Warranty on pump | 90 days on accessories
The Spectra Synergy Gold comes with everything you need to single or double pump.
- Two (2) 24mm Spectra breast flanges
- Two (2) 28mm Spectra breast flanges
- Two (2) Spectra Backflow Protectors. Includes silicone membrane, uppercase, and lowercase caps for each Backflow Protector
- Two (2) Spectra Duckbill Valves
- Two (2) Spectra Tubing with Adapter Ends for each Tubing
- Two (2) Spectra Wide Neck Storage Bottles. Includes nipple, cap, disc and cover for each bottle
- One (1) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter. International voltage compatible but only US wall outlet prong included.
Packaging & Fulfillment
Transport & Import
Payment Processing Fees
Our Service Fee
Shipping and Delivery
We offer free shipping within Canada on all orders.
To determine when your order will ship from our Mississauga warehouse, please refer to the Shipping and Delivery sections on product's webpage.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number that will let you view more details about the status of your order.
If you need to ship to a country outside Canada, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Refunds
Items may be exchanged or returned for a full refund, less any vendor shipping and handling costs, up to 14 days after they have been delivered. When returning your item, please contact us for a prepaid return shipping label.
To be eligible for a refund, the item must be returned in its original condition and original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
If the item is not in its original condition and packaging, we can only accept a return if the item is defective.
If you received a damaged or defective item we can replace the item for you free of charge. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you are having trouble using your new product, please email us at email@example.com and we would be glad to help you set up and use the product.
Due to the unique nature of the items purchased on our website, we cannot accept returns for items that do not perform as expected or items that do not suit the desired needs of the user.
For more details, please see our Refund and Return Policy.
Taxes and Duties
All applicable taxes are shown at the checkout screen.
Because we ship from Canada, orders are not subject to any customs charges, duties, import taxes or brokerage fees.
Our customer service team is happy to serve you every day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time.
For any questions or inquiries, please complete the form on this page and a customer service representative will respond to you as soon as possible. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us by clicking the icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.