Lover of laughs, family and cozy sweaters. I am passionate about creating a warm and loving home and finding unique products to fit your space or your style.
Areas of Expertise
- Home & Furniture
- Women’s Apparel
- Women's Accessories
- Mens Accessories
- South Street Seaport
- Brookfield Place/Oculus
- Canal Street Market
- Historic Orchard Street Shopping District
- East Village
- West Village
- Chelsea Market/Meatpacking District
- Union Square/the Flatiron District
- Herald Square & the Garment District
- Times Square & the Theater District
- Fifth Avenue & 57th Street
- Madison Avenue
- I always start my day off with an iced coffee.
- You can always find me in heels.
- I hope to be the loving mother of a Bernese Mountain dog one day.
Favorite Place to Shop in New York
Williamsburg - in recent years, a great mix of local and high end retailers have emerged in this area. Including the Brooklyn Flee weekend Market
3 Favorite Stores
- One Kings Lane (I work here and our flagship store is in SoHo)
- Whisk (an amazing local kitchen supply store in Brooklyn)